Guidelines pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree No 196/2003 (so called privacy code). In compliance with Legislative Decree No 69 of 28 May 2012 and the Provision of Privacy Data Protection No 229/2014 ("Cookie law") - In compliance with the obligations required by Article 10 of Directive No 95/46/EC, in addition to the requirements of Directive 2002/58/EC, as amended by Directive 2009/136/EC regarding Cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent to the user by the web site visited. They are recorded on the computer hard disk through the browser, thus allowing the web site to recognize the users and store certain information regarding them, in order to improve the service offered.
What cookies do we use?
1) Technical cookies
We use navigation or session cookies which guarantee normal navigation and exploitation of the web site (allowing, for example, access to confidential areas, remembering language preferences, and compilation of the information request form).
2) Third party cookies
Third-party cookies are cookies not controlled by us and can originate visiting our pages that contain services such as video viewing, sharing content on social networks, pages visited by Google on which function is active Analytics.
- Cookies generated by Analytics, similar to cookies where engineers used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate, the number of users and how they visit the site; this service is used by us to improve the content of the pages.
-Cookies for sharing contents on social networks: These cookies facilitate the sharing of site content through social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google +
- Cookies for viewing videos (eg. YouTube) Some pages of this website contain links to third parties ( Youtube) for display of video content that can create cookies not controlled by us. To view the respective privacy policies and cookies you can visit the websites of third parties (it is emphasized that not press any key deciding to proceed anyway with the navigation on this website, you consent to the use of such cookies):
For access to the privacy and cookies policy, visit the site:
Google (for analytics) > http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/technologies/types/
How can the placing of cookies on one's own browser be modified?
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but the user may modify their acceptance by disabling the function. All cookies can be blocked, or some may be accepted while others are disabled. A few browsers and their instruction links are listed as follows:
- Internet Explorer > http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Chrome > https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Safari > https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Firefox > https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- Opera > http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/
From a mobile device:
- Android > https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Windows Phone >http://www.windowsphone.com/it-it/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings